Alrighty, so another uni semester is almost done and gone. Two more exams, neither of which I'm looking forward to, and i'm done. Looking back, it was one really great semester. So, in lieu of a Nerdery post this week, here is a list of things I'll be up to during the break "break" (if you can really call it that)
- Beverley. Gotta start with the best item, of course.
- xLAN; Gotta keep fine-tuning the port-blockings!
- A totally awesome but totally disturbing Nexus article. Just wait.
- Alca-Lu; Gotta build me some server system now.
- Codename Zapper; Secret plan to get students collaborating.
- Codename f0rce; Don't you just hate not having a decent notes-taker for PocketPC?
- Coming up with proper names for these codenames.
- My site's photo gallery. Yes, it's coming. Yes, it'll be AAJAX. The extra A is for Awesome.
- And last but not least, the person who I most want to spend time with, Beverley. And on that bombshell, I'll leave you with a quote about my idea for an ordered linked-list for the final 203 project (of which 1/11 test cases had to deal with 100,000 nodes). Yes, still got an A+ on it.
Given the horrible performance on big sets (yours was slowest of all submissions!) some more justification required as to why a Linked List is still a good choice (as opposed to another option)
Woohoo, I'm #1!